All good things come to an end...

Well, after a long time I have decided to sell my astrophotography astronomy equipment and finish doing astrophotography for the time being so this is to let those of you who have followed this blog know what's going on.
I will keep the blog up for others to learn from as I have had many people tell me that they have found it very helpful and certainly hope it will be useful to you if your just starting off doing astrophotography.
So why sell up and take a rest from it all? Pretty simple really I have taken it as far as I wanted to and know fancy a break. But if your just starting down the road of astrophotography let me tell you it is a fantastic hobby and one that I have really enjoyed discovering and learning about. I can now look up at the night sky with a completely different perspective and the knowledge that I have gained about our universe is priceless. Amazing Nebula, Galaxy's star clusters and comets await those of you who are prepared to put in the many hours required and it will give you a much deeper appreciation of your place in the universe.
I have also made many new friends on forums like the star gazers lounge and at my local astronomy group and seen some incredible images from other astrophotographers far more skilled then myself, but at the end of the day what matters is that you enjoy what your doing and develop your own methods further.
So thank you to everyone who has passed my way helped me and learned from what I have done I wish you all many clear skies and hope you continue to enjoy the wonders of the night sky in all there glory.
Mark.





Comments

Popular Posts